McKay Law can get your Accident Report Fast!
In the aftermath of a Texas car accident, motorcycle accident, or truck accident, it is often difficult to think clearly. Car accident victims suffering from injury or emotional shock may be unable to focus on practical issues, such as building a strong case for insurance claims and injury compensation. However, your immediate actions after a car accident can significantly affect the outcome and the money you may receive.
One of the most important steps to take after an auto, truck, or motorcycle accident in Texas is to contact an experienced auto accident attorney. Insurance companies typically offer higher settlements to accident victims with a lawyer; however, not all attorneys have the experience necessary to represent clients in a Texas car wreck.
The Texas car accident lawyers at McKay Law, are dedicated to helping you obtain the maximum compensation for your injuries and accident-related losses. We understand the trauma suffered by Texas car accident victims and will protect your best interests in an insurance claim or lawsuit. Contact us today for a free case review.
6 Important Actions to Take After a Texas Car Accident
If you have been involved in an auto, truck, or motorcycle accident in Dallas, Fort Worth, Sulphur Springs or anywhere else in the State of Texas, you should take 6 important actions immediately to maximize the value of your car insurance claim or lawsuit case:
- Take pictures and obtain witness contact information — if you have access to a camera, take photographs of both the accident scene and the vehicles involved in the accident. In addition, write down the names and phone numbers of any witnesses to the accident. This information may be crucial to developing a strong insurance claim or lawsuit case. Also, call us immediately and we can photograph the cars and accident scene for you.
- Seek prompt medical attention — it is important to see a qualified medical doctor for treatment of your bodily injuries as soon as possible after your car wreck. This will also provide Texas insurance companies with the necessary documentation of your injuries for an auto insurance claim. We can help you locate a doctor if needed.
- Do NOT discuss the accident — do not talk to anyone associated with the insurance company about your case. Texas insurance companies are in the business of avoiding claim payments and they may attempt to twist your statements in order to deny you compensation. Remember, insurance companies make money by not paying claims.
- Do NOT sign any accident – related documents — you should not sign any document containing a release of your claims or give a recorded statement to anyone.
- Remember the insurance companies are not on your side — the insurance companies are your opponents after a car wreck in the State of Texas. They have teams of highly trained lawyers, adjusters, and investigators and may be working right now to gather facts about your Dallas Fort Worth or Sulphur Springs car accident in an attempt to deny or minimize the value of your claim.
- Contact the experienced Texas car accident attorneys at McKay Law— call us for a consultation as quickly as possible. We can greatly strengthen your case by properly preserving the evidence and acquiring witness statements and affidavits. It is imperative that we contact accident witnesses as soon as possible before they forget accident details or the other side’s insurance company contacts them.
How McKay Law Can Help with Your Insurance Claim or Lawsuit
We understand the overwhelming issues faced by auto accident victims including pain from bodily injuries, expensive medical treatment, car insurance claim hassles, and the inconvenience of being without a vehicle. Our skilled and compassionate Texas car accident attorneys can alleviate much of your stress after a car, truck, or motorcycle accident in Dallas, Fort Worth, Sulphur Springs or elsewhere in the State of Texas. Our professional legal team will:
- Provide medical referrals for injury treatment and obtain necessary medical records for insurance claims
- Handle all contact and negotiations with the insurance companies
- Review and process all insurance claim paperwork
- Obtain vital evidence to build a strong case, including witness reports and photographs of the accident
- Assist you in getting your vehicle repaired or replaced
- Protect your legal rights while aggressively pursuing maximum settlement for your injuries and losses
- File a lawsuit and try your case in court if necessary
Contact McKay Law Today
Mckay Law is eager to boldly fight and protect anyone who may be the victim of a Car Accident.
McKay Law has successfully handled thousands of car, motorcycle, and truck accident cases in Dallas, Fort Worth, Sulphur Springs, and throughout the State of Texas. Our knowledgeable Texas car accident attorneys can help you.
McKay Law will provide a NO COST evaluation of your case. In addition, we handle accident cases on a contingency basis – this means you will have no upfront legal costs or fees. We are only paid if we collect a settlement for you. Call us today or submit a free case review to discuss your case with one of our expert Sulphur Springs car accident lawyers.