Accessibility - ADA Compliance
McKay Law strives to make its website accessible for all users, including people with disabilities. This website complies with best practices and standards as defined by Section 508 of the U.S. Rehabilitation Act and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0) of the World Wide Web Consortium Web Accessibility Initiative (W3C WAI).
Accessibility features included on the site are:
- Skip links, ARIA landmarks, and headings are defined to aid in-page navigation.
- Alternative text details for appropriate images and other non-text elements.
- Structural markup is used appropriately to indicate headings, paragraphs, and lists to aid in page comprehension and navigation.
- Form labels are programmatically associated with form fields.
- Data cells are associated in a data table with their headers.
- Embedded documents and multimedia have been made accessible.
- Responsive design techniques have been used to optimize the experience for users who access the site at different screen resolutions and magnification levels.
We value your opinions. If you have comments, suggestions for improvement, or questions, you can send them directly to us via our contact form.
Last Updated: January 5, 2021